Story-lesson { The buck dont start with me } | tbd, Embed video

With muted sound, watch this video → https://twitter.com/historyinmemes/status/1761497225535095149

In 131 years, the yJ live floating in a saline dream environment. Much of their time is spent in different VR classrooms. Some of them are studying The Human Timeline – that is, the full story of pre-altered Humans (a history of Total Failure).

This video, combined with soothing voiceover narration, will be one snippet. Maybe the lesson is mainly about identifying Old-line Facial Emotions.

The narrator will clearly restate the subject’s immortal statement that: It [the buck] doesn’t start with me.

He’s just a hapless l’il Employee (CEO), see? Wall Street defined the dance moves, he had to reluctantly perform them. And this was in the SEVENTIES – years before Gordon Gekko and Maggie Thatcher.

What a perfect encapsulation of Mankind’s self-excusing mind-trickery. “The Buck don’t start with me!” Profit-via-exploitation? Yeah, it sounds a tad unpleasant. But we had no choice, see? There Was “No Alternative.”

There’ll be no text in our version of the video. No need to identify the long-dead Republican accountant, or the giant megaCorp. We know who we’re talking about; the audience will know we’re referring to Reality.

(Anything causing the Executive Class to edge toward their fainting couch means you’re on the right path.)